Thank you for your interest in Avaland Berhad!
We are fast expanding and have various openings as listed below with the job requirements. We strive to form a strong team to realise your personal development and the Company’s goals.
Please email / deposit your resume with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert to you should your profile fit with the position applied.
Sales & Marketing
4 - 5 years
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Attend to customers enquiries and assist them in relation to any pre & post-sales matters
- To meet the expected monthly sales target
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, social media, networking, & etc
- Assist in setting up an effective lease administration filling system, maintaining and updating of all records
- Administer and ensure adherence to lease terms and conditions by landlord & tenant
- To attend enquiry and redirect enquiry to respective person in-charge for further actions
- To ensure that the requirement per Tenancy Agreements are fulfilled by the tenants prior to trading commencement (cessation of trading upon expiry e.g. payment of all deposits, completion of relevant documents, applications / approvals from relevant government agencies, vetting of design plan / layout).
- To assist Finance and Credit Control Department in administrating timely rental payments by tenants and suggest methods of reducing trade debt
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Well documented, accurate and speedy administration
- Knowledge of marketing and leasing standard operating procedure, systems and process
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Minimum of 5 years working experience in property sales related industry
- To monitor assigned group’s performance which would consist of Property Specialists and to suggest improvement to increase your group’s performance as and when required.
- Achieve Company’s overall quantitative and qualitative objectives based on KPI set.
- Provide coaching, guidance, performance review and feedback to staff in view of their work performance and channel the information to your superior.
- Manage, guide and motivate sales teams to achieve Company’s or/ and departmental sales goals and objectives. Identify and provide sales training whenever necessary.
- To improve the tracking system for the Company’s sales activity.
- To attend weekly meeting at the Company and the Marketing Department.
- To organize a meeting with the sales team on weekly basis.
- Monitor and push for sales conversion. Ensure internal sales team are effective and efficient in sales closing and delivering customer services.
- Conduct regular market survey/ analysis relating to business competitiveness and opportunities for the Company.
- Source and develop comprehensive network of real estate agencies as alternate sales channel to achieve sales budget whenever required.
- To provide counselling to any of your group member as and when required.
- To monitor property specialist attendance closely and take appropriate action for those who has disciplinary issues.
- Submission of sales report on weekly basis
- Identifying roadshow locations
- Observe, comply and be conversant with all rules and regulations affecting the Company’s businesses and the securities and banking industries from time to time as may be introduced thereto.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in property sales related industry
- Able to multi-task, possess a pleasant disposition, well organized and excellent in time management with good follow-up skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Lakefront @ Cyberjaya - Sanderling Project
- Cybersouth @ Dengkil - Casa Embun Project
- 2Fifth Avenue @ Subang Jaya - Alora Project
- Metropark @ Subang Jaya - Alira Project
- Aetas @ Damansara
Minimum 1 - 2 years
Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Marketing / Property Related Field or equivalent
- Achieve individual sales targets and overall business objectives.
- Actively promote company's projects, arrange presentations and meetings with prospective customers, attend to customer's inquiries and provide prompt services to assist customers during and after-sales.
- Participate in all sales launches and promotional events such as roadshows and exhibitions.
- To key-in sales and registration database into IFCA system.
- Upkeep and ensure show houses/sales office/exhibition booth are in tip-top condition.
- Conduct market research and provide feedback to improve sales and service quality. To assist the customer on the bank loan with the panel of bankers.
- To ensure customers sign the SPA after the bank loan has been approved
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Property Related Field or equivalent
- 1-2years experience in Property Sales/Real Estate Field/Insurance/Car Sales
At least 6 - 8 years relevant experience.
- Pre Qualification include compile Pre Q Form & company profile, Pre Q Evaluation
- Planning and scheduling award of trades and subcontract works.
- Monitor and update cash-in and cash-out for project cash flow purposes.
- Conduct tender interview, clarification about technical and commercial, evaluate and award of trades and subcontract works.
- Evaluate performance of Subcontractors, monitor and estimate material delivery to ensure sufficient of construction material to be delivered timely.
- Re-measured and update quantity from time to time upon latest construction drawings.
- Check and review subordinates task according to SOP and to the cross check working in orders.
- Prepare monthly trades and subcontract works payment checklist.
- To compile and gather information on proposed material for construction in Materials Approval Submittal (MAS) for approval from Consultants and Client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Project
- Possess knowledge in the local construction contracting and tendering operations and processes
- Process good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task, possess a pleasant disposition, well organized and excellent in time management with good follow-up skills.
- Lakefront @ Cyberjaya - Sanderling
- Cybersouth @ Dengkil - Casa Embun
- 2Fifth Avenue @ Subang Jaya - Alora
- Metropark @ Subang Jaya - Alira
- Aetas @ Damansara
Contract (2 years)
7 - 10 years of experience in design and construction supervision of architecture / engineering work of high rise, township and mix development projects
Ensuring of timely project implementation and project delivery within the define standard, design, timeline, budget and quality.
- Oversee, perform, coordinate and supervise inspections throughout project sites to monitor on-going Architectural / Engineering works / Mechanical & Electrical works.
- Analyse reports, drawings and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geological data to plan and design.
- Review preliminary plans and specifications of works. Prepare authorizations for change orders regarding construction revisions.
- Inspect construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to architecture / engineering / M&E plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
- Resolve design or construction problems and meet with contractors and the public.
- Representative for all aspect of on-site design and quality control and assurance of physical works.
- Attend internal audit training and to conduct internal audit as and when required by the company.
- Liaise with other consultants resident site staff throughout the project
- Conduct site meetings with the Main Contractor on a regular basis
- Monitor productivity and progress work at site
- Ensure the Main Contractor maintain good house keeping
- Ensure all construction works are carried out in accordance with drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, method statement, etc
- Check M&E drawings coordination for discrepancies with architectural & structural drawings and report to project consultants
- Ensure construction materials are in accordance with approved drawings/shop drawings and specifications
- Carry out inspection and tests as per Inspection and Test Plan
- Witness, testing and commissioning activities by Main Contractor, suppliers and other consultants
- Report to the Team Leader/Project Architect/ Project M&E Engineer problems encountered at construction site
- Record, monitor and report all non-conformance
- Implement any and all related policies, procedures and work instructions as so defined in the Company’s Quality Management System
- Preparation of any related project documents and project schedules.
- To analyse survey reports, maps, drawings and blueprints.
- Minimum Diploma or Advance Certificate in Architecture / Civil & Structural Engineering / Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Registered Resident Architect / Engineer in the Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM) / Board of Engineer Malaysia (BEM) as Inspector of Work.
- Seven (7) to Ten (10) years of experience in design and construction supervision of architecture / engineering work of high rise, township and mix development projects.
- Exposed to project management: planning, design, implementation and completion of project development.
- Metropark @ Subang Jaya - Alira Project
- SPCJ @ Cyberjaya
At least 7 years working experience in related field.
- To prepare Project Execution Plan, Programming Management and Project Management Report
- To monitor the “Consultants supervisory and Inspection team” e.g. Resident Architect / Engineer, Inspector of Work (Architecture, C&S and M&E) for conformity.
- To manage the team of consultants, contractors in periodic meeting, workshop and discussion.
- Coordinate Clash Analysis together with project consultants
- To conduct progress Site Inspection together with Consultants (Arch, C&S, M&E)
- Requires visiting site to resolve site issues.
- Ensure works carry out in accordance with the contract drawing and specification, completed within schedule.
- Highlighted problems at site or discrepancy in design and drawing propose cost saving solution before implementation.
- Degree in Architecture/ Engineering/ Construction Management/ Project Management or related disciplines.
At least 7 - 10 years relevant experience.
- Responsible for composing and continuous refinement of the Quality & Defect Management Manual
- Responsible for the Implementation and Enforcement of Quality and Defects Management Guidelines to all projects.
- Responsible for reinforcing the project quality standards in all projects established and mandated by the Project Development Division.
- Participate in the design development from the outset to ensure materials specified are of quality required.
- To ensure the minimum quality output of the defect rectification by the contractors during the defects liability period.
- Liaison with authorities for the QLASSIC inspection and certification
- Close collaboration with the Customer Service Department for the timely completion of units to the acceptable quality standards of Avaland Berhad.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities assigned by HOD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline
- 5 - 7 years of experience working in the heavy civil construction industry, in positions of increasing responsibility
- Knowledge of civil/ construction and stabilization techniques, and workflow
- Empower individuals and teams to drive Quality Management activities.
- Manage by identifying Opportunities for Improvement and implementing continuous improvement actions/teams/processes to address and affect these.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration.
Minimum 5 years of experience in risk management and/or business continuity management and/or business process improvement
- Assist the Management and the Audit and Risk Management Committee (“ARMC”) in managing risks faced by the Company. Assist the Management in coordinating insurance-related activities
- Review the adequacy and relevancy of the risk profile and registers, where appropriate, on the risk description, causes of risk, controls and risk rating of consequence/ impact and likelihood of occurrence;
- Review the risk indicators provided by the risk owners and update the risk registers once the Management has agreed to the risk indicators;
- Review implementation status of action plans committed by risk owners;
- Identify action plans for top 30 principal business risks, which include persons in charge and timelines;
- Conduct interview sessions with owners of the top 30 principal business risks to moderate risk ratings before the finalization of the Company’s risk profile;
- Keep the ARMC informed of emerging trends and developments in risk management practices and provide recommendations for necessary revisions to the risk management methodologies;
- Ensure the risk management function complies with sound risk management principles and best practices; seek guidance from the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard;
- Act as middleman for the broker and policyholders to fulfil the Company’s insurance needs. Monitor closely and ensure that insurance risks are professionally managed from a risk management manager prospective; and
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in risk management and/or business continuity management and/or business process improvement.
- Degree in accounting/business management/engineering or any other related discipline. Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) qualification is an added advantage.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels.
- High degree of integrity, passionate, diligent and perseverance.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of English language.
HQ Office @ Subang Jaya
Executive / Managerial
Minimum 3 - 5 years’ corporate communication and media experience. Property industry experience is an added advantage
Assist the Head of Corporate Communications to:
- Develop and edit communication materials including annual reports, newsletters and other corporate literature;
- Maintain good media relations, handle media inquiries and monitor public and media opinion on the Company;
- Draft press releases and speeches following organizational news;
- Manage external communication channels like social media platforms and company website;
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) activities;
- Enhance and safeguard corporate identity, image and reputation through corporate communication activities, social events and stakeholder affairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- Possess good writing and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines, good at problem solving, attentive to details, independent, self-motivated and highly organized
- Well versed in social media
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
Design & Planning
Minimum 5 years experience (at least 3 years in Property Development company).
- Shortlisting of consultants who are relevant to the project(s).
- Formulate Design Brief and Request-for-Proposal (RFP) pro-forma.
- Evaluate and scrutinize design proposals.
- Establish design timeline – design progression, submission to Authorities etc.
- Manage deliverables throughout the Design Process – Concept, Schematic, Detailed Design.
- Design/Specification Standardization across the developed products/building scheme.
- Drive consultants towards a cost-efficient design and product.
- Thorough coordination across other disciplines – C&S, M&E, Landscape, ID, Lighting etc.
- Timely submission/approval process to Local Authorities.
- Readiness of comprehensive tender/construction documentations & mitigate grey areas.
- Support to the other operation teams with regards to Development Data, Sales & Marketing materials, Renovation/Maintenance Manual etc.
- Bachelors/Advanced Diploma (or equivalent) in Architecture.
- LAM/PAM Part 2 Registered
- Passionate in Masterplan/Township and High-rise Residential
- Experience in retail is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – primarily Powerpoint, Excel and Words.
- Good communication – both oral and writing
- Positive attitude and team player
Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience in property development or consultancy line
- To plan, execute and perform the tasks assigned by Development Director in a timely manner, within budget and with good quality
- Assist in monitoring the GDV & GDC of the project
- Monthly update of the GDV based on Units Sold, Unit Price, Rebate
- Monthly update of the GDC based on GCC - outflow from Modular, ODC - development expenditure, Land Cost – monthly repayment/ financial charges
Authority / Government
- Submission/ approval of plans, reports, fees, etc
- Assist in planning, designing and coordinating of all project activities
- Coordinate with consultants during conceptual design, schematic design, design development and tender stage.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, consultants and contractors pertaining to project activities
- Assist in formulating and establishing the project timeline
- Monitor and coordinate progress of work
- Ensure project implementation and completion within stipulated time, cost and quality
- To monitor the site progress against the work program, drawings and stage completion targets to ensure the project is completed within budget, on time and with good quality as committed to clients
- To monitor and ensure stage billing to purchaser done according to targets set
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Engineering
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Good understanding on feasibilities study and able to maintain the template
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
- Able to understand construction/technical drawing
Property / Utilities Management
- Lakefront @ Cyberjaya
- Cyberjaya @ Dengkil
1 to 2 years
Min SKM 1 Certification or SPM with 2 - 3 years working experience
- Building facilities operation and switching
- Attend breakdown and trouble shoot in all aspect of Civil, Architecture, Air Condition, Electrical and Mechanical works
- Routine inspection and maintenance work
- Minor Installation, includes simple facilities set up
- Prepare the Record for daily servicing and inspection
- Other work to be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a sound knowledge in maintain, repair and trouble shoot of Plumbing, C&S and M&E services.
- Min SPM with at least 2 - 3 years of related working experience in high-rise building, or shopping complex.
- With Tertiary School Certificate / Diploma, in Air Conditioning, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and C&S
We pride ourselves in offering learning opportunities, invaluable working experience and transferable skills within the range of specialized fields that add value for career advancement.
It also helps the company to tap on future talents.
We are always on the lookout for top talents to join us as we embark on bold and challenging initiatives. Even if you do not see an opening that fits your skills, please send your resume as we might have an opening in the future that would be great for you.
Submit your resume to email@example.com